A cookie is a small file of codes that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree.
We also use Google Analytical/performance or other third-parties cookies, coming outside our own networks or other connected networks, which enable us to:
- Determine which domain to measure
- Recognize you when you return to our site
- Remember the number and time of previous visits
- Remember traffic source information
- Determine the start and end of a session
- Remember the value of visitor-level custom variables
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. You, your computer system and your browser have the control of all your cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site for technical reasons.