We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views, commercial ethic and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting our website and using these pages you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you visit our website, we may collect and process the following:
• Information you provide if you contact us or apply forms;
• Details of visits made to our website including, but not limited to, the volume of traffic received, logs (including, where available, the IP address and time of the device connecting to the website) and the resources accessed; and
• If you apply online for a job you may need to provide information about your education, employment, region of interest and role you are applying for. Your application will constitute your express consent to our use of this information to assess your application and to allow us to carry out any monitoring activities or share details partially or completely with trustworthy third-parties and partners (for example, human resource partners, project managers, etc).
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in a number of ways, including:
• To provide you with information, services, assistance and help that you request from us;
• To register your e-mail to our mailing-list for marketing purposes;
• To comply with legal obligations; and
• To disclose your information, as set out below.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any of our members, associates, partners, staff, website owner and responsible, which also means our subsidiaries, our holdings and its subsidiaries. The current webpages of the website are normally under development of different alliance partners (authorized certified Companies of our Group of Companies) therefore a disclosure of information is reasonable expected.
We may share your information with selected third parties including analytic and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our online systems.
We might decide to disclose your personal information to third parties or new entities or new entering Companies, of our group of Companies or external Companies:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it will be one of the transferred assets;
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
ACCESS TO INFORMATION AND RIGHTS ABOUT DATA REMOVING
Privacy laws of some countries give individuals the right to access and amend their personal information. If you want to request a copy of all your information you sent to us or want to modify, integrate or delete the information we hold about you, please contact us using the contact-form. In case you ask an extraordinary manual verification of the data you submitted, integration, variation or full removal, we may charge you for assistance in advance a one-time contribution of fifty euro (plus vat tax were requested by commercial law). There is no specific assurance regarding execution time of your request, but our team will take seriously your request and elaborate it as soon as possible. Request of removal from single newsletter or marketing lists is always free of charge and carried-out as fast as possible.
YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT DATA
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes as well as to cancel you from lists. You can exercise the right at any time easily by using the contact-form available on the website. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.